Quality, Environmental, Occupational Safety & Energy Management (QUSEM)
Quality has always been the highest priority in our organization. The success of our company is ultimately attributable to the quality of our products and services.
Our initial Quality Management System has gradually been expanded to include the areas of Environment, (Occupational) Safety and Energy Management and is applied to all KAESER KOMPRESSOREN company locations worldwide.
The abbreviation QUSEM stands for QUality, Safety, Environment and Management. In our QUSEM System, we document how we fulfill the requirements of the applicable standards:
- ISO 9001:2015 (for Mobilair: including the European Road Traffic Regulations)
- ISO 14001:2015
- ISO 50001:2011
- OHSAS 18001 (OHSAS = Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series)
The following instruments are used:
- We employ staff in our individual divisions who have the required education and qualifications and we carry out ongoing training and instruction
- We provide the necessary resources
- Written instructions are available for all questions concerning the standards and we are able to show at any time that our employees work in accordance with such instructions and standards
- Key performance indicators in the different areas are compared with and evaluated against the goals and indicators of previous periods
- Regular audits
- We are dedicated to implementing further improvement by means of CIP measures (CIP = Continuous Improvement Process)
Our QUSEM system comprises the following documents:
- A QUSEM Manual providing an overview of our QUSEM documentation and serving as information for customers and colleagues
- QUSEM Procedures describing our process, the
- QUSEM Work Instructions describing activities in detail, and
- QUSEM Forms for the documentation.
Work Instructions and Forms are referred to in Procedures.
Work Instructions and Forms are sorted and numbered according to functional areas.
Our Corporate Policy is the vehicle with which we want to explain our basic principles to our employees and customers. This policy is evaluated regularly and amended, if necessary, to reflect changing conditions.